Signl.fm is the world’s first transcript-enabled podcast player for easy sharing and accessibility—Podcast 2.0. We’re a group of creators and developers committed to Lean Startup methodology. Our backgrounds range from AAA games, to German cars, to the early days of Silicon Valley. We know how to ship fun software that works. And we’re podcast lovers, of course. Sound like the place for you? Send us a note at email@example.com with links to your work and experience—nicely fleshed-out LinkedIn or AngelList profiles are very effective.
We’re growing quickly! We’re hiring for the following roles:
- Product Designer (Vancouver, BC)
- Graphic Designer (Vancouver, BC)
- Back-End Web Engineer (Vancouver, BC)
- Senior Front-End Engineer (Vancouver, BC)
- Podcast Producer (Vancouver, BC)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (Vancouver, BC)
- Executive Assistant (Vancouver, BC)
- Senior Software Engineer – Search, Learning and Intelligence (Vancouver, BC)
- Engagement Manager (San Francisco, CA)
*Have something else to contribute? Drop us a line! We’re always on the lookout for passionate folks.
*We say Vancouver, but remote *might be ok if it’s an incredible fit. Don’t be shy, but do lead with “I need to be remote”, and then make your case.